A trip to Bizerte is an opportunity to visit a great attraction not to be missed during a holiday in Tunisia in the north: Lake Ichkeul.
The lake is also the name of a park of about 12,600 hectares.
As a UNESCO world heritage site, Ichkeul Park attracts many species of birds that stop for short periods in this magnificent scenery before resuming their long journey.
Lake Ichkeul is must=visit when you are in north Tunisia, Bizerte is not far from the Capital Tunis or the North east touristic cities like Hammamet.
- The Canyons and Oases of Tunisia - July 3, 2017
- 7 Things to do in Sidi Bou Said, Tunis - June 6, 2017
- Top 10 Best Hotels in Tabarka - November 24, 2016
- 5 Popular Hotels in Tunisia - October 30, 2016
- Nightlife in Tunis – Best Bars & Cafés - July 18, 2016
- Top 10 Best Hotels in Hammamet - May 29, 2016
- Tunisian Brik Recipe - May 23, 2016
- The Nightlife Scene in Sousse – Best Nightclubs, Bars & Lounges - May 14, 2016
- 5 Popular Summer Events in Tunisia - May 13, 2016
- Top 10 Best Hotels in Tozeur - April 23, 2016