A trip to Bizerte is an opportunity to visit a great attraction not to be missed during a holiday in Tunisia in the north: Lake Ichkeul.
The lake is also the name of a park of about 12,600 hectares.
As a UNESCO world heritage site, Ichkeul Park attracts many species of birds that stop for short periods in this magnificent scenery before resuming their long journey.
Lake Ichkeul is must=visit when you are in north Tunisia, Bizerte is not far from the Capital Tunis or the North east touristic cities like Hammamet.
- All About Tunisian Olive Oil - September 9, 2022
- El Haouaria: The Complete Guide - January 29, 2019
- Tunisia: A Destination You Don’t Need to Fly to from London - October 27, 2018
- Top Tips for Keeping Fit While on Holiday - October 27, 2018
- The Top Rules for Packing Makeup on Your Travels - October 27, 2018
- How to Keep Fit Whilst Travelling for Business - October 27, 2018
- On The Move Beauty: 8 Makeup Tips for Travelling - October 27, 2018
- The Must-have Fitness Accessories When You Venture Away on Your Travels - October 27, 2018
- How to Overcome The Big Travel / Exercise / Diet Equation - October 27, 2018
- How to Prepare Yourself for Hair Transplant Surgery in Tunisia - October 27, 2018